sexta-feira, 6 de outubro de 2017

Adventurous Acceleration

Adventurous Acceleration
Arapongas October 10th , 2012 20:59 PM

Since I was born I’ve been one with the speed
Running all by myself having no worries and no need
And even that my friends were going missing by some strange foe
I am not afraid, I just go forward charging to the my goal

I have a partner by my side to me back me up
His tails are propelled though the air giving me a wide reach
We well race from to save our friends again, but this times with some extra help
With all the seven emeralds I’ll just stop when I my shoes are on the siege

Yet again that mad freak is frustrated, but he doesn’t give up
That’s ok, on that floating island we’ll find what his up to
A red guy stops me with a punch and steals my emeralds leaving dizzy
But I’m not let it pass, I’m here to save the day because I’m the one streak blue

A mad scientist that fools it all, trying to get that giant emerald
Now you red fool, you know who’s on your side and who is the crook?
Use you powerful punch to fight for justice just once, let’s go after that fat man
We are going stop him together with our mad skills that’s off the hook

And if you think that the day as was safe, you better think again
Even after I’ve defeated that metal version of me in a little planet of future and past
There’s still more evil that need to me stopped, and loops that need to be raced
This is the first episode of a new adventure and there’s no time to rest

I know haters will never open their hearts and be all right
Because we need to live and learn to stand up to the fight
We are the heroes that will never lose a fellow teammate
Even if when the curse consumes us in the night and it’s too late

Even if and adventure never actually happed it still exist
Because the colors of are so bright and with their power they consist
A whole new generation of quests that will come back in time
Running, riding air boards, slashing swords, going wild and never losing a rhyme


Helder Henrique do Nascimento Peres  21:25 PM

Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário