sexta-feira, 6 de outubro de 2017

Love Poetry

Love Poetry
October 4th, 2011 20:40 PM

I’m loving her, even before I meet her
I am hugging her even before I feel her skin
I ‘m kissing her, even before I get there
I will marry her, because now I know I’ll win

They are divorced, because their love died
We are engaged because our love is just starting
We don’t know if it will last forever
But I love you, that is true. I’m not lying

Because my feeling for you it’s not just for an weekend
I am here just to hold your hand
And felt the softness of your skin
And be sure you love me, and not him

My heart bursts with fire for you
Does she mind what can I do?
I felt my heart beating slow and I don’t know why
When she says so long, Bye-Bye

But let hold your hands for free
Are you afraid of what it can be?
Tell me you don’t want to leave me
With a broken heart and suffering, you see

And you know, I am waiting for her voice to appear
In the air, on this Monday, is what I want to hear
Listen to the sweetness of her voice giving me tips
The thing I want most is to feel her lips

Where is she from? I must know!
She must be from an intense loving feeling of my soul
She is the rarest girl in the whole South America
To be her boyfriend is my most desired goal

Helder Henrique do Nascimento Peres

October 5th 2011 19:39 PM

Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário