sexta-feira, 6 de outubro de 2017

Poetry for the matter

Poetry for the matter
Londrina, November 5th 2012

A poetry for the matter does not shatter
That is true what I say and whenever
I can stay with you for whatever
Until we find a definitive ending called never

No matter what they say I can live everyday
Living my life inside the bay
And searching for the flowers that bloom every may
I remember every single word that you say

If any of them are lies or the truth
I can only spend my days admiring my youth
Tearing my fears and chewing them under my tooth
Touching your face and feeling your skin that is so smooth

I can take all this sadness that turns my life blue
And see what, with my most noble effort I can do
Spending my days only to know what you feel for not hurt you
Hold your feminine hands just to know if your feelings are true

On my way to your house I pick a flower that sparkles red
Going on my way of hopes and dream always following the thread
Hoping that you can give me your attention and you devotion
If I can awaken on you a strong and powerful emotion

But I never taught such a pure girl would ever exist in this town
I’ve surrendered for the ignorant women with fool vow
I’ve never wasted my time with the non-pure emotions of seduction
I limited my dreams for the ones who cared about the world of conflict’s reduction

The intense need that I have to feel you soft and delicate skin
Could be the same that you have to hug me the way I have done to your body
To hug you so deeply that I can hear your heart beating with love
And the calmness of your soul as peaceful as a dove

A romantic poetry may look smart and clever
But it’s actually just a fraction of a true feeling
The ones that I’ve never felt before I saw your sweater
The heart is to feel loved and the poetry is for the matter


Helder Henrique do Nascimento Peres 11:22 AM

Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário