sexta-feira, 6 de outubro de 2017

Swords that cut the path of Speed

Swords that cut the path of Speed

Arapongas-PR Brazil , September 30th, 2012 13:17 PM

I run through the vast fields with a vivid green in their grasses
This green is as green as my eyes, which are filled with curiosity
I serve to no one, only the wind that blows free seeking for adventure
My sword claim for justice and my feet, they claim for velocity

Every slash makes me closer to become a knight, a strong knight
The runs as fast as the fierce mighty of justice that seeks what is right
The enemies that oppose to my path, they don’t need to be my foes
If we fight for justice, there’s more in being a knight than just swing swords as it rolls

The real king is not someone that makes people suffer
Also, a warrior is not the one who battles enemies tougher and tougher
The real strength is seek by helping others and the by acts of charity
Carrying on the legacy of fights of the good fights’ clarity

Though shall never surrender to the evils of the underworlds
Instead of finding meanings of destruction, find an item of cure
If my sword is a little rusty, the Blacksmith mighty repair
If my heart is broken, the Lady of the Lake, can make it pure

My soul is source of speed and strength the aims at the rival
Striking him with precision makes the power goes up by a bit
There’s no chance for one who can’t make mistakes on knight points
I must fight fiercely and quick, but never let the folks be harmed by it

All the missions I must not quit, all the items I’ve to identify
Every page of the book I have to read, each World Ring must be mine
All the flowers, weapons, armors, cards, stones and medals are parts of my blade
End for every follower I earn, by acting with chivalry, must I give a dime

The race is just beginning, and even if I must be the villain just by once in a while
Saving the story of a book that will end when all the pages get five stars of skill
It is not an act of foolishness, but yet the justice of a peaceful end, and if you think that you have Power over me, notice that I am the knight of the wind saving the world without charging the bill


Helder Henrique do Nascimento Peres 13:53

Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário